We have this one and like the easy set up/break down of this travel crib.
- Certified safe to the Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1 standard.
- The mattress part is made of 100% polyether foam but is free of flame retardants.
- Crib and mattress cover are removable and machine washable
I found this crib after I purchased the BabBjorn and wished I got this instead! The fun side door lets your little one safely enter and exit the crib. With the BabyBjorn one, both my children would climb out and would end up having to pick them up.
- 15 second set up!
- No Flame Retardants. No PVC, Phthalates, or Lead. 16 CFR 1221 + ASTM F406-13A certified.
- Fun side door
- Carrier turns into a backpack
Has a cushiony Oeko-Tex certified fabric made with a skin friendly pH and free of flame retardants and other harmful substances and pesticides.