During my baby shower, every mom raved about the Fisher Price rock n’ play sleeper. I used it, not knowing at the time what I know now about eco-friendly and non-toxic materials used in baby products. What I liked about the rock n’play was that it was compact, lightweight and easy to set up. Here are some alternatives!
Here’s the list on the most non-toxic, safe co-sleepers/bassinets:
- Made of sustainable woods, recyclable plastics & metals and low VOC finishes
- CPSIA and ASTM compliant and free of lead, BPA, phthalates, PVC and formaldehyde
- Modern design, solid wood mini crib ideal for urban living spaces
- Bassinet with extended life as mini crib, comfortably up to 12 months (longer lifespan depends on baby size)
- Sized for room to room mobility during nap time; fits easily through small and standard doorways
- Easy set up in under 5 minutes
- Compact fold construction for easy storage and transport (durable storage bag available)
Note that this mattress is for a co-sleeper or bassinet only, not a crib.
- Luxurious organic cotton fabric
- Clear polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating
- Allergen friendly and easy-to-clean.
- Cradle pad included
- Converts from bassinet to toybox!
- Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- Non-toxic finish. Lead and phthalate safe.
- Meets ASTM safety specifications for bassinets and cradles
- Serves as a co-sleeper baby bed, infant lounger, tummy time pillow, portable crib and bassinet mattress pad!
- For newborn up to 6 months
- Organic materials, CPSIA regulated and GOTS certified organic
- made in the USA
- No flame retardants