I was gifted with the travel set from this brand when I was pregnant with Abby and have loved every single sample. Especially the shampoo which I still use with my toddlers.
- All formulations are suitable for sensitive skin, but I use the California Baby Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash and Eczema Shampoo & Bodywash for Abby ultra sensitivities 🙂
- The label says tear-free, but not totally tear free
- GMO-free, Paraben-free, Triclosan-free, DEA-free, sulfate-free, SLS-free
- Formulated for sensitive skin – No added fragrance, allergy tested
- Gluten-free, soy-free, oat-free, dairy-free, and nut-free (except for coconut)
This page contains an affiliate link. I receive a small commission if you purchase. This will help me to continue to bring you the best content, products and programs for your family.